MERCONSORTIUM - ERASMUS+ Programme
The on-line application system for 2017-2019 is open: merconsortium.eu
ERASMUS+ OFFERS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE BEST STUDENTS (10) OF THE MER EMMC ERASMUS MUNDUS JOINT MASTERS PROGRAMME
INCLUDING UP TO 49000€ FOR 2 YEARS TO COVER PARTICIPATION, INSTALLATION AND MOBILITY, AND SUBSISTENCE COSTS.
THE ON-LINE APPLICATION SYSTEM FOR THE MEREMMC is an ERASMUS MUNDUS JOINT MASTERS PROGRAMME IS OPEN FOR APPLICANTS UNTIL JANUARY 13th 2017.
New applications are welcome!
IMPORTANT: Applicants for EMMCs under the Erasmus+ Call for applications 2017 may apply for additional scholarships, financed by the EU external funding instruments, for students from one or several specific regions/countries of the world (the MER JPB encourages candidates from these country to apply):
• ENI –East (Region 2): Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova,Territory of Ukraine as recognised by international law.
• ENI –South (Region 3): Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine4,Syria,Tunisia
• Asia (Region 6): Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, DPR Korea, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand,Vietnam. At least 65% of the students must come from Least Developed Countries (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal), and the remaining students shouldcome from the rest of the region, with the exception of China and India.
• Central Asia (Region 7): Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan. For Central Asia if there are sufficient eligible candidates, at least 65% of the students must come from Lowor Lower Middle Income Countries (Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan) and the remaining students should come from the rest of the region.
• Latin America (Region 8): Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras,Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela. At least 25% of the students must come from Lower Middle Income Countries (Bolivia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Paraguay), a maximum of 35 % of students from Brazil and Mexico together, and 40% should come from the remaining countries (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela).
• Middle East (Region 9): Iran, Iraq, Yemen. Two separate windows are open, one for students from Iran, Iraq, Yementogether and another one only for students from Iran
• South Africa (Region 10).
• African, Caribbean, Pacific (Region 11): Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi,Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo –Democratic Republic of the, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia-Federated States of, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles,Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Timor Leste -Democratic Republic of, Tanzania,Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
• Gulf countries (Region 12): Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia,United Arab Emirates